• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Window track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojo68

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a window track, front, for the passenger side. It’s for a 68 GTX convert. 69, 70 would work. Not 100 percent sure about 67. Thanks in advance

Are you referring to the small track that's secured to the lower edge of the window? see pic below

If so I have this. thanks

20161129_002501.jpg

No, the larger one. Sorry, I should’ve been a little more specific. Like this one but for the right side.

48376C11-6F4C-4CDA-AAA7-3BC857817574.png

@moparnation74 posted some stuff for sale recently and there were some complete ones in his pics. You could also try @moparmarks if Justin doesn't want to break up a set.

Track is the same but the rubber is different for Convertibles.

That little bit of information was a hard find. No one could tell me and I had to do a months of hunting before I found out the real difference.

Last edited:
Henry

The picture above shows what I have.....Just let me know my friend.....I can break up whatever you need..

I checked my parts book and chtampa appears to be correct. They are a different PN's between hardtop and Conv. Hardtop PN: 2860466. The Convertible PN is 2807742. Mega parts has new seals for Hardtops and sedans but didn't show any for Convertibles. I was not aware they were different until now. I have the hardtop channels.

I just checked on Parts voice......Len Dawson at Deception Pass Motor Parts has 2 of them. Gold plated though at $145.00 each.

Last edited:
I checked my parts book and chtampa appears to be correct. They are a different PN's between hardtop and Conv. Hardtop PN: 2860466. The Convertible PN is 2807742. Mega parts has new seals for Hardtops and sedans but didn't show any for Convertibles. I was not aware they were different until now. I have the hardtop channels.

I just checked on Parts voice......Len Dawson at Deception Pass Motor Parts has 2 of them. Gold plated though at $145.00 each.
Quirey $40 in bulk for both sides. That may even be shipped price and cheaper. I have a receipt for $20 for something in the right time frame.

Last edited:
I’m looking for door tracks for a post car ,have A70 roadrunner came with hardtop doors found glass need aft tracks both doors Gregg I’m in ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back