• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield

1toolguy

Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
Anybody know where I might find a new windshield for the Cordoba? The seal around mine is leaking and I want to have it removed/replaced, the problem is I cant find a shop that will do it because they can't guarantee they won't break a 40 year old windshield (can't say that I blame them for that), and no one seems to show a replacement for it.

x2 Id check local glass shops

I have literally called every shop within 50 miles (including a shop owned by a Mopar enthusiast) and the national chains. No one shows a listing for it, I even tried for a 75-79 Charger.

Did you try Safelite ? I've gotten several from them for older Mopars of the 60's.. Maybe ?

I got this from Safe-lite, part# DW00838GBNN aftermarket and they have to order it in, not in stock. For a 79 doba

This guy is in florida as well, alot of mopar glass
http://www.ebay.com/usr/chevyextreme8?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

or
Pilkington Glass Antique division on the south side of Columbus, Ohio 1-800-848-1351

Last edited:
I just had a new windshield put in my 75 Road Runner at our local glass company. (Seimers Glass) $360 installed. Start calling all the glass shops in your area. They should have a locator service to find you one.

Auto Transport Service
Back