• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winshield washer/wiper

Lngbrdz

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to see if anyone can post some pics or explain to me how the wiper and washer systems work a bit. My car has never had a washer reservoir, pump, nozzles, or hoses. My wiper motor is in good shape and works well enough. My wiper arms need to be replaced. I found a washer kit on amazon and it looks like it has all the same components as the ones on classicindustries.com but way cheaper. Not shocked there.

https://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Restoration-Charger-Windshield-Nozzles/dp/B01HALE2QE

But i have no idea where the pieces go or how they go together. Anyone able to send pics of oe setup.

Thanks in advance

Looks like everything is there for a complete Installation. I don't have any pictures available tonight, information should be in the service manual. If not I can snap a few tomorrow. If you are looking for totally correct, this is not it. The plastic pump housing should be white.

Looks like everything is there for a complete Installation. I don't have any pictures available tonight, information should be in the service manual. If not I can snap a few tomorrow. If you are looking for totally correct, this is not it. The plastic pump housing should be white.
Thanks for the quick reply. It doesnt have to be 100% as it is a restomod, but close would be nice. Pics would be very helpful. Thank you

ap1217j.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back