• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiper arms needed 65 Coronet

biff426

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a decent set of wiper arms for a 65 Coronet. I have 2 right side arms that are not great. I would take a decent left side or a nice pair of left and right.

Are those make and model specific? They look pretty generic to me so I'd think that a bunch of different years would fit.

I think it is an early b body item probably 62-65 they are specific right and left.

The 62-64 were a bolt on arm! 65 went to push on. Same length blade and arm!

Looking for a decent set of wiper arms for a 65 Coronet. I have 2 right side arms that are not great. I would take a decent left side or a nice pair of left and right.

Interesting, I didn't know they were a one year only thing. I'll have to go take a look to see what I have. I've parted out several '65 Coronets over the years and have kept most of the parts but I never organized the little stuff so I don't remember what I have and don't have.

Thanks for the clarification guys. I am still looking again I have 2 lefts if some has 2 rights we can make a deal.

Let me see what I have laying around...I know I have them...just not sure on the condition of the chrome on the base...
I may be able to just let go of one left side depending how many I have...

Auto Transport Service
Back