• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper Linkage Bushing

Topher

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
I was asked by Bill Amberger to look into having these bushings reproduced. I received the quote yesterday to have these made and the cost is $70 per set. I need 100 pre paid orders to get this up nd running by February '11. I figure if we can get it going by then we should have parts by Carlisle and alot of people can pick them up then.

I invite you to visit www.headlightmotorman.web.officelive.com to see what services I offer as well as look at the pictures of the headlight motor gear I have had produced.

Photo1243.jpg

Topher

I have setup a pay pal account so you can send money to it to fund this project. If you want to pay through pay pal, send payment to [email protected] I've set it up as a stand alone account, so all money sent to it will stay there. If you want to pay by check, let me know either through a pm here or email to [email protected] at which time I'll setup a bank account to store the money in. The reason for this is to be able to refund your money if this project doesn't get off the ground.

Hope this works out for us. A much needed part. It's a rarity for anyone to repo anything for the late B cars, so let's step and help out. NOS wiper links have dried up it seems.

How many people have responded with money for the account. I will surely need these parts and wonder if this will happen?

Only about 4-6 have paid deposit. This needs to get moving. We need this piece and someone's willing to do it.

I appologize for not staying on top of this post. There's 6 confirmed, but as stated we need 100 orders to make it happen. I've setup a stand alone pay pal account to insure full refunds IF this doesn't pan out. I know it's alot to ask, but the pay off for the future of the hobby is well worth it.

I agree Topher. I'll have to do a little research locally first. If nothing pans out. I'll be on board.

I think it's the wiper drive link, of which they have 0 in stock.

wha????

Guys, Guys! you can buy these at virtually any parts store I have a couple still in my toolbox that I only paid a couple bucks for. It was one of those generic "help" parts but it works perfectly.

The section with all the generic replacment parts like window
crank handles n stuff in the local parts stores? You found some
there?

Guys, Guys! you can buy these at virtually any parts store I have a couple still in my toolbox that I only paid a couple bucks for. It was one of those generic "help" parts but it works perfectly.

Not those d910. The ones in the picture at the top of this thread. It's the one in the right of the picture that always goes bad. impossible to find.

Anybody ever make this repair by using the short linkage arm at the motor and longer arm from there to wipers from an m-body? I was searching the internet and saw a guy did this on a lebaron that had the large bushings.

I'm pretty sure the guys at Magnum.com have looked everywhere under the sun.

Folks better pony up. We aren't going to get these opportunities too often, A guy in Detroit I know tried to do it. These have apparently dried up from the factory.

I am seriously interested in this. I have a working NOS one and every time i hit the switch i cringe because i know if it breaks, im F'ed.

Auto Transport Service
Back