• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiper motor problems

Night Runner

Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
I have been trying to replace the wiper motor on my car but cant seem to find one that will work. Mine still works but very slow and it doesnt park anymore on its own. I bought three from the local parts house and all of them are wrong. I got the one with and without delay and no clue what the 3rd was for. They all look like mine except the number of terminals on them. I am attaching a pic of the closest new one I have. This one has all the same connections except it is missing 2 male spade terminals where the white block is. It doesnt come on at all when installed. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• wiper motor1.1.jpg
    wiper motor1.1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 211
Well with no luck finding a replacement I took it in to the shop that built my alt so that they can rebuild it. They were able to crank 170 amps out of my original alt so I feel that they will be able make it work pretty good.

Auto Transport Service
Back