• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiring 79 cordoba?

chieftian

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
I need to connect wires to my alternator, lime green and brown,wright? do I need a grounding cabel? Does the + cable go direct to thr starter? or through a voltage reg? I have a ignition moduel and a regulator..and a ballaster?... I love the mechanical part of this rebuild but I have a mental block when it comes to wiring...I'm reluctant to address it. The wires are in bad shape and it seems someone has spliced and taped in the past..I see diagrams online but nothing shows the starter in it. How does the starter fit in the wiring chain?

That's music to me. I'm starting to think I should have come to this forum in the past; and saved myself lots of grief. On the other hand I felt I had to just go for it, and try n' figure things out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Auto Transport Service
Back