• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Diagram?

Aesthetikz

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know a source online or somwehere for a Wiring Diagram applicable to a '70 Satellite?

Also,
Are there any known places to get a replacement Fuse Block (Tube Fuses)? The contacts on mine are pretty rusty for some reason.

Just do a search for 1970 Mopar Service Manuals and wiring diagrams.......the service manual has all the wiring diagrams but you can order the wiring diagram itself also

70BelvedereGTXSatelliteRoad%20RunnerA.jpg70BelvedereGTXSatelliteRoad%20RunnerB.jpg

^ There's a guy on eBay who reproduces those in color on laminate, with each wire/circuit a separate color. Can be really handy for certain jobs!

Anyone know a source online or somwehere for a Wiring Diagram applicable to a '70 Satellite?

Also,
Are there any known places to get a replacement Fuse Block (Tube Fuses)? The contacts on mine are pretty rusty for some reason.
I don't know if they are the same but I have fuse blocks out of a 69 charger and a 68 roadrunner, actually the whole wiring harness's. Let me know if you can't find anything, I have know use for them. Good luck

^ There's a guy on eBay who reproduces those in color on laminate, with each wire/circuit a separate color. Can be really handy for certain jobs!

Classiccarwiring.com sells these also. They are very usefull with the colored lines. Makes it alot easier to track the wires.

1407509436054040_6[1].jpgebay ,vintage auto literature ,at one time jim osborn had repos this one is on ebay now ,some where around 7.99 - plus around 3- or 4.00 s/h

Thanks guys, And Happy New Year!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back