• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wiring harness

dukeboy_318

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Does any aftermarket company make a direct plug in replacement harness for a 64 440 or other 64 b body?

Looking for a complete, undamaged, unhacked and unmolested, chassis wiring harness for a 1964 4 door 440, polara, I think a 330 harness might work as well. Need it complete from tailights all the way up to the firewall bulk head connector, needs to include everything under the dash, with connectors, fuse box etc. Do not need the switches. PM me with details and pics if you have one available. Unless local, will likely be having to have this shipped as well.

It was a suggestion......I always call to see what they can do or they may have someone they can refer you too...

Just doing a website search and not exploring a simple phone call limits you in my books....it is only a five minute phone so not a lot to lose....in the hobby someone always knows someone else per se.....

good points. Doing that
It was a suggestion......I always call to see what they can do or they may have someone they can refer you too...

Just doing a website search and not exploring a simple phone call limits you in my books....it is only a five minute phone so not a lot to lose....in the hobby someone always knows someone else per se.....
now, thanks

M&H makes factory reproduction harnesses... I believe they only sell through Classic?

M&H makes factory reproduction harnesses... I believe they only sell through Classic?
Thanks! Looks like they sell thru year-one. 625 bucks just for the dash harness. Wow. Anyone have any experience with them? Are they really that good?

I have purchased a couple of the engine bay harnesses. They fit and feel just like the factory harness (but new) exact length, same color coding on the wires, correct plugs. I too feel they are a little pricey so I look for deals on ebay.

M&H makes a harness that is effectively 100% true to original... fits like it, looks like it, and simply plugs in. Wiring is expensive - even for GM products it is roughly the same costs so it's not like its just because mopars are usually more... alternately you'd be looking at wiring the car from scratch. If you purchase the harnesses through Year One wait for the 30% off codes - you can purchase all the harnesses for your car for usually around $1000

I would call Evans. My friends 64 Fury smoked the dash wiring.Evans made one for him with the Chrysler electronic ignition harness built in so he could mount it under the dash and also added wiring for the tach of his new dash cluster with a built in tach.The cluster with tach was done by Red Line Gauge Works.
IMG_1486.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back