• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

With this beast....

Ragnar S

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
With this beast the presents are delivered on time up here by the North Pole!
Merry Christmas to you all!

Ragnar in Iceland

aramot 14-15 064 (2).jpg

Who needs eight tiny reindeer, when you can have 375 tiny horses? Merry Christmas!

Hope it is a Blessed one for you. :thumbsup:

NINE reindeer...not eight!
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph

And I quote "The Night Before Christmas"....

"When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer,
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick."

View attachment 1045830

Iceland looks mighty white at this time of year. Merry Christmas to all in the Nordic region.

I imagine you are having a nice summer way down there. Today, sunrise in my town, Selfoss at 63°56.3'N, 021°00.7'W was at 9:59 am and sunset will be at 15:35 pm. Guess the only natural phenomena we have in common with New Zealanders right now are earthquakes. We had 530 earthquakes last week, none of them detectable by humans, only by instruments. You can see earthquake statistics in Iceland here: via https://en.vedur.is/#tab=quakes
Merry christmas
Ragnar in Iceland

I imagine you are having a nice summer way down there. Today, sunrise in my town, Selfoss at 63°56.3'N, 021°00.7'W was at 9:59 am and sunset will be at 15:35 pm. Guess the only natural phenomena we have in common with New Zealanders right now are earthquakes. We had 530 earthquakes last week, none of them detectable by humans, only by instruments. You can see earthquake statistics in Iceland here: via https://en.vedur.is/#tab=quakes
Merry christmas
Ragnar in Iceland
Oh yes....summer is here. :) And agreed on the earthquakes...we have had constant small shakes for over 10 years now. The occasional biggie, but most go unnoticed.

Enjoy the car, she looks to be a good solid example. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back