• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW 1967 Alternator

terrywalker

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
I came across this alternator while going through parts. It has a date of 67 on front of case and 66 on rear case. Case front number is 2095191. Case Rear number 2642537. Front case was sandblasted it some point but all numbers legible. Rear case does not appear blasted. Any idea of worth? It turns but I don't know if it's electrically ok. Thanks.
Terry W.

Alternator 1.jpg Alternator 2.jpg Alternator 3.jpg Alternator 4.jpg

I’ve bought a few like that in the past few months for 50-60 bucks. It’s been remanufactured before as the case halves don’t match the double groove pulley on the other hand is worth more than the alternator.

That came off an A/C equipped car. I have the same on my car and it was off a big block taken from a Chrysler I believe. I would be interested if you come up with a price. PM me. ruffcut

That came off an A/C equipped car. I have the same on my car and it was off a big block taken from a Chrysler I believe. I would be interested if you come up with a price. PM me. ruffcut

Yep AC and one other application starting in 69’

Auto Transport Service
Back