• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW value of a 65 bench seat

Hosehead

Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
I have a nice looking 65 Plymouth bench seat with a newer legendary cover, hinge covers. Slides back and forth nicely. No rusty or broken springs. What would you guys estimate it’s worth? Might have to get rid of it. Running out of storage.

B6793D59-695D-4111-881E-732FF1269043.jpeg

Can't tell from your photo if it's a 2dr or 4dr bench seat. If a 2dr, one in good condition around here will bring $300 +.

In my experience, 4dr seats have little value.

Can't tell from your photo if it's a 2dr or 4dr bench seat. If a 2dr, one in good condition around here will bring $300 +.

In my experience, 4dr seats have little value.

Thanks! It’s a very nice two door seat.

I sold my 65 front bench and rear seat plus new Legendary covers for $300cdn. Trick is finding someone local that wants them since shipping is a PITA. I just wanted them out of the garage since I went with buckets. The guy that bought them retrofit them into a '56 Chev.

i had my 2 door out of my 67 listed for 400 at the local swap meet. Has new cover and foam but no hinge covers. Had a lot of interest but no bites from guys with truck projects. For me I would not take less than 300 on principle. I've seen the covers alone for over 600.

I have a nice looking 65 Plymouth bench seat with a newer legendary cover, hinge covers. Slides back and forth nicely. No rusty or broken springs. What would you guys estimate it’s worth? Might have to get rid of it. Running out of storage.

View attachment 636364
ugh why couldnt you be closer :BangHead:

65 belvedere sedan 2 dr bench seat if someone needs one. I'm in dallas like a lot of people just cleaning up and will never go back from my buckets

That makes two of us! Lol. I'll probably list mine for sale after the buckets arrive on Thursday.

Auto Transport Service
Back