• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman of the Week

No one wants to get involved anymore!!! It's bs ! I would of issued street jusctice right then and there ! Pulled his pecker back out and cut it off! He Shure couldn't flash anyone after that ! !

Two scum followed my daughter when she was around 15 and exited off the bus and up the street, saying lewd things to her. She was wearing her catholic school uniform. She escaped by cutting across a school yard and running past our house so they could not see were she lived.
My first reaction was to sit her down and tell her she panicked and she needed to keep her head. At the bus stop was a funeral parlor she could have ran in there or a guy was doing yard work, she could have alerted him.
I was in a lunatic rage and I couldn't do **** about it, theses two scumbags were gone and id never found them.
Id beat them until they were unconscious so help me Jesus Christ if I could find them.
The bottom line was this lady could have beat this guy sense less but there would be blood exchanged. Her hands his face. She knew this and wanted only to have him arrested. Sadly nobody helped

Most of these guys that do that sort of thing are usually cowards anyway. This gal was a beautiful beast and his nightmare or daymare as it would be. Good for her! She has balls so To speak and this guy messed witH the wrong lady.....

She could have humiliated the guy by catching up to him and laughing her *** off....and saying to him "Is that all you got?" :D
Then report him to police.

As said, the real sad part is no one came to help her.

"According to the police, “The suspect is described as a white male with a heavy build, short dark-colored hair, a receding hairline, wearing black and grey running clothes and black running shoes with white soles.” ....and a very small wrinkled penis. :rolleyes:

fucken' dumbass

good for her too :thumbsup:

she's looks like a big girl too
or he's just maybe a little douchebag

The article said she's 6'1" and a former member of the Israeli military.

The db's that wouldn't help should all be ashamed and watch out for bad Karma.

Auto Transport Service
Back