• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodbridge NJ Car Show last night

djais1801

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
This place was sick...my 1st time there and they had over 350 cars, shut down main st.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Like the tail shot of the Demon and 'Cuda. Hellcat too. Thanks for the pics.

thanks...there were about 3 roadrunners...2 General Lee's and just 1 cuda and 1 demon, no older challengers either
Nice. Like the tail shot of the Demon and 'Cuda. Hellcat too. Thanks for the pics.

thanks...there were about 3 roadrunners...2 General Lee's and just 1 cuda and 1 demon, no older challengers either

Wow that turnout beat the flemington show last weekend. There were 4 b bodies and an E, and it was supposed to be a mopar show. How often do they have a show in Woodbridge?

it's 1x month. next one is July 15th. but you have to get there by 4pm or you're SOL for a spot. how was Flemington ?
Wow that turnout beat the flemington show last weekend. There were 4 b bodies and an E, and it was supposed to be a mopar show. How often do they have a show in Woodbridge?

Ah, my old stomping grounds. It's nice to see they're still doing that.

The "night stalker" very nice and that blue 69 Runner! A few great looking cars, thanks for postin!!! :)

That looks like it was a great time. thanks for the pics!

Ivan I used to go to that one when I still lived in S.I.. One of the nicer shows and plenty of food places too.
Ron

Ivan I used to go to that one when I still lived in S.I.. One of the nicer shows and plenty of food places too.Ron

Back in the day, oh I don't know, 30 years ago I used to work in a little pub right on Main St (where the car show is) called Noah's Ark. In back of the place was a little building, kind of a one man operation called Stanley the Tailor.

Every now and again before Stanley got there, one of the other miscreants, er...I mean cooks and I would go out and lob dough balls up onto the roof of Stanleys shop. They'd sit up there in the sun all day and expand to the size of cantaloupes.

We'd be looking out the back door, laughing our asses off as Stanley would try to knock these things off of the roof with a broomstick later in the afternoon. He swore it was some kind of transient roof fungus and we never fessed up as to it's true origin.

" I think you're right Stanley - must be roof fungus."

Nice. Wish all the Main Street Shows had that turn out and Mopar representation. Congrats.

Auto Transport Service
Back