• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodgrain wheel restoration

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Who knows where I can send my 68 wood grain wheel and get a nice job done. The prices are all over the board. I am located in Buffalo NY so the closer the better. I know there were a few guys in PA, but I can't find the info I had. Thanks!
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You might contact @Platinum Al on this website. I have not had a wheel done by him, so I don't know the quality. His price was reasonable. It "seems" like other than quality/price, one issue is whether the spokes are re-plated (as original) or painted (less expensive).

Who knows where I can send my 68 wood grain wheel and get a nice job done. The prices are all over the board. I am located in Buffalo NY so the closer the better. I know there were a few guys in PA, but I can't find the info I had. Thanks!
:thumbsup:
I restore my steering wheel myself...
cost me a can of paint and a small brush and a beer.
upload_2018-12-22_14-39-3.png

1970roadrunner sold me one for around 550 restored pretty nice piece i had no core

Auto Transport Service
Back