• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Avenue

I will be out there tonight and tomorrow weather permitting. Doesn't look good though for tomorrow though. Rain expected.

Live near Flint and have never went down to the cruise. Thinking tonight ( Friday ) it's supposed to be nice maybe pull the top and doors off the Jeep and head down 75 to 24 in Clarkston then down to maybe 7 mile road and turn around and head back north.
No hurry just go with the flow for the night. The Jeep gives parking and maneuvering options that the cars don't.
Does this sound like a decent plan to get a low hassle taste of the event? Thinking of heading out about 4:30 or so.
Cooler and some food.

I'll roll out tonite with either the Prowler or mom's old cuda.

I made one loop from the north end to the south and then back again. Lots of nice rides parked everywhere and some cruising.

I didn't get over there until after 6 Friday, super busy. I took the back streets to 14 mile and headed south, found my neighbor and his son near Duggan's Irish Pub. We kept going south and I believe I turned back north after 7 mile. But going back north was horrendous. Car started running warmer and I ended up turning off before 13 mile and taking the back street to Yorba Linda blvd and was able to park on the corner. Lots of great cars everywhere. When I parked a guy came up to me and showed me a picture his 65 Coronet on his phone. His radiator just sprung a leak so he had to drive the early 70 Challenger.

Haven't been to Woodward in a few years. I always now go up to Flint for Back To The Bricks. Great event and many many cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back