• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Work light Braun lumens 390

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
F878B006-E03C-4663-959B-92319EA13FF1.jpeg
Just pick up this handy work light for $20.

58DD3FD5-FBED-4348-9887-127DF8C0DA21.jpeg

I picked up the bigger version made by the same company a couple weeks ago and I hate to tell ya B, it's a piece of ****. Doesnt hold a charge for ****, and it gets dimmer and dimmer the more you use it (in one session that is)

66.jpg

I have a Neiko 700 Lumen rechargeable light. It holds a charge for months without use, is bright enough to light up and entire room and it has a "run time" of 12 hours. I think I paid somewhere around $45.00. Some things it just pays to buy quality. Good luck Pops.

Somewhat unrelated, but since we're talking lights...my wife got me these what seem to be kinda cheapy 'CAT' branded magnetic LED lights at costco...They're small but bright but to get to the point I left one on in the attic for about a week and a half....when I found it was still on! Dimmer obviously, but still going I couldn't believe it..

yui.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back