• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

world of wheels, Milwaukee WI.

Sonny Black

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
world of wheels II.jpgworld of wheels.jpgThey put my non-restored 1963 Plymouth Belvedere in a class called "Restored car" is this a compliment or a joke?[/ATTACH]:violent1:

- - - Updated - - -

Sonny will have "car ****" for you guys after the weekend!
take care
sonny

Last edited:
Very nice, Sonny - thanks for the pics!

The 1963 Plymouth Belvedere went runner up in it's class! (restored car) ........as you know 'its NOT RESTORED. "LOL"

Sonny :pink banana:

I was there w my wife last night. There were some nice rides, but as usual MA was very low on representation. :(

I can certainly understand why they would assume your beautiful car would be judged in the "Restored" car class however, and "unrestored" car like yours has much greater appeal and far more rare.

I was there w my wife last night. There were some nice rides, but as usual MA was very low on representation. :(

Bigs, you got that right. hard for a MoPar to much recognition or representation!
I was just happy my buddy Steve (Midnight Hot Rods) was able to take my '63 along with his cars or my mopar would not have made the trip!

..it was a nice Birthday Gift.

Sonny

:eek:ccasion13:

Congrats, Sonny - and Happy Birthday!

Auto Transport Service
Back