• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would sea level drop if we.....

What if everybody flushed the toilet at the same time would it rise & would it be blamed on climate change?

When I was young I went in the ocean more than a few times, now, I don't care to be in it, look at it, or live anywhere near it. It belong to the fish, not me!! LOL

Ocean-Quotes-2~2.jpg

I know what's in the ocean and respect its domain. I stay out of the ocean.

The rule around these parts in Georgia is any body of water (ditches, creeks, swamps, rivers, etc.) have gators, snapping turtles, venomous snake, and the like. I stay out of the water. Lol

If you took all the ships out of the ocean?
Our Chinesium mopar parts would take forever to get here!

I predict that sea levels will rise so much from people peeing in the ocean while swimming that Manhattan and Miami will be underwater by 2025.

Let's all go outside and run in the same direction, if we ALL do it, could we stop the earth from spinning?
:wetting:

Let’s take all the oil tankers out of the ocean and use our own oil. Wait, we just did that from 2016-2020. It worked so well that it was immediately squashed.

It's all part of the plan, to ultimately rely on electric vehicles.
Big money for the idiots currently running our country (into the sewer) and the countries that pull their strings.

Let’s take all the oil tankers out of the ocean and use our own oil. Wait, we just did that from 2016-2020. It worked so well that it was immediately squashed.
So the 4.12 million barrels of crude per day that the USA bought from Canada in 2020 don't count? :) (Admittedly the amount shipped from OPEC and the Persian Gulf was less than what came from Canada).

How do we know the sea levels are rising?
When plate tectonics are causing uplift and subduction everywhere on the planet? Where are the measurements taken from?
We live on crust floating on magma a very dynamic planet.

Imagine how much carbon emissions could be cut if we all had to hold our breath for 1 minute everyday. We'd probably experience a new ice age. If they outlawed beans, hell would freeze over.

How do we know the sea levels are rising?
When plate tectonics are causing uplift and subduction everywhere on the planet? Where are the measurements taken from?
We live on crust floating on magma a very dynamic planet.

Science doesn't matter. As long as it's heard on CNN and MSNBC it's the truth.

Build a bunch of desalination plants on the west coast and use the fresh water to replenish devastated areas of the west. Then dispose of the brine back into the Pacific to raise salinity levels there. I read that the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific. Let's make em even.

Auto Transport Service
Back