• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you answer the call once again?

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
In 1977 I volunteered for submarine service on Fast Attacks and Boomers - I did service on both. It has been on my mind lately with the crap that has been going on in the world if I may be called upon to once again give my all going forward. I'm an old fat guy now but I would unequivically force myself down that hatch (tight fit but I think that I'd squeeze through) to perform as a Sonar Supervisor in a Fast Attack, no questions asked. What would you do? Boomers not so much as I would want to fulfill a Hunter/Killer role going forward.

Chuck (snook)

Back in the field arranging a meeting between my enemy and their god.

I did my time.... If trouble came for us instead of our government creating the trouble I'd be on station in a heartbeat.. The **** happening under the current administration? Don't think so...

I Truly Believe, the Time is Nearing. We ALL will have That Chance...

Would i do it again?
Sure
As a more mature person now I realize that as a seabee I didn't do that to be john Wayne or the like. I did that to help the real warriors (USMC) of which two of my sons are.
So if I had to be a seabee again... absolutely

Would i do it again?
Sure
As a more mature person now I realize that as a seabee I didn't do that to be john Wayne or the like. I did that to help the real warriors (USMC) of which two of my sons are.
So if I had to be a seabee again... absolutely
Patriot...

Chuck (snook)

I can't run near as fast as I once could or care to. My eyesight also is not what it used to be. Also, well beyond the years of taking stupid orders for dribbly crap. But to defend the Republic count me in.

Frankly if things keep going this direction it may just be the 1770's all over again. Will I pick up and defend OUR homeland - You're god damn right I will. The sad thing is it may be all from within. But may have to be done to keep our Republic.

I did my time.... If trouble came for us instead of our government creating the trouble I'd be on station in a heartbeat.. The **** happening under the current administration? Don't think so...
I went in the Air Force for a whole different circumstances back in the 1970's.
I'm a whole lot different person now, than i was back then in my 20's.
Also, i too, did my time.
I wouldn't have the same attitude now, as i did back then.

Not serving my country is my biggest regret in life. When my nephew was in Afghanistan getting shot at, I would have taken his place. Would I go now? I would.

Tried during that silly little Grenada thing many moons ago.....got pitched for medical reasons.
Seems they didn't want a fella with mush for a left knee, despite my protestations...
Still got the knee and it still works, albeit begrudgingly - and obviously, it didn't turn out to be
the medical "issue" of importance to come, either.
Still - I am on the regional list of "friendly to the cause". All I'll say on the subject.

Let me more clear regarding my previous post - if I wasn't clear enough. I'm going absolutely f**king nowhere to fight this phony corrupt hard at work contingent who's getting our boys killed in some far away place where we've no business being. Let's be clear and honest - the purpose of these so called wars have nothing to do with defending the homeland as many would like to have you believe. I too was a hawk and a believer - but after 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 years with zero accomplishments - then leaving a large contingent of Americans along with $90 billion of the most high tech weaponry on the planet in the hands of the enemy - while ferrying out plane loads of those I could give a rats *** about only to come here and be a further burden on our troubled Republic. Guess who they'll support for "saving" them when they're fast tracked to citizenship? Our boys suffered how many thousands of life altering maiming injuries, not to mention those that left it all on the battlefield - for what? The true back story is sickening - Starting right from the beginning until now. The corruption and raping of the American public is as sickening as it gets - while at home these same "people" are trying their best to ensure the destruction of the Republic most of us love and would do anything to defend and save. For that I will take up arms and risk my life to the end - for what could be as I said earlier - the 1770's all over again. The British are already here - they may look the same as us - have the same accent speak - but you can be sure they're not "us". There is no longer any illusions - "they" don't want anything like the Republic most of us have loved, fought for and died for to keep it intact. "They" want something completely different and will do anything (as has been demonstrated) to get what They want. The Constitution to them is an impediment. The values and virtues by which this once great Republic was founded on is nothing more to them than another such impediment.

For all of that I will proud to be first in line to defend and even die for if necessary to STOP them from achieving their goals - and yes even if it ends up wholly internal - May God save our Republic! May God Bless America once again!
BAC7D376-6558-44CB-A811-8F5716E180C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Being almost 70, and never having had the
honor to serve in our nation's military, I can
still pull a trigger, and will do so to defend
our republic. Consider me militia. I have
a 2nd ammendment God given right to do
so. And I'll fight right along side of my
son, a nine year veteran with three
combat tours in Iraq.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service