• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW -- Look at this!

i've got a bunch of gold tools for when we ran a Chrysler dealership, If you were in the master tech program Chrysler gave them out, I've got couple of torque wrenchs, gold swivel sockets, volt -ohm tester, tire gauge, metric wrenchs , etc.

WOW, Talk about N.O.S. !! I too have a few,some well used, others new.But not many.

Sonny wants to know....is this a contest prize?......wow you are the best!

what do we have to do?

Yeah,our service manager took most of the tools home before any of us young mechanics got them.(Now-a-days called "Techs")Funny Mopar called the training videos with the little guy "Tech" but we all were called mechanics back then.I got to keep the video machine and all the tapes and booklets,nobody wanted them or even opened them.Watched them all.Later in life I gave all that stuff away......

we've still got all the old films and even film strips and records upstairs someplace at our shop.

found them, the brown boxes are the old film strips and records

IMG_1846[1].JPG IMG_1847[1].JPG

In high school they showed us a film on "how to buy a used car". In the film there were 2 cars, a "good" car and a "bad" car. Things like check for dirty oil and anti freeze, listen for rattles,etc... Anyway, the "good" car they recommended buying was some little crap car and the "bad" car was a 1970 Cuda. Guess they called that one wrong. I've searched through the old films at my old high school but couldn't find it. Would love to watch that film again.

Auto Transport Service
Back