• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW set of steelies price

44070dart

Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
what are we paying for steelies (15x7's) these days... if you can find them ..I'm running into some steep prices

Junk yard 5th Ave 15x7 $10. $25-$35 if it has a 'good' tire on it.

Yes, or at least something similar.
The 5th Ave, Diplomat and Gran Fury cars often had at least 15x6 wheels. The police cars I've seen had 15x7s. They still pop up at the junkyards in CA. Trucks and vans most often had 15x6s.

Aftermarkets are around $100 each, there was a set of 15jj's on ebay for $600 buy it now, originals in OK shape, needed blast, coat, and maybe a little edge filing and they didnt sell... I think I am going to go with the aftermarkets when that time comes...

Yep 5th avenues had 15x7, Diplomats and Gran Fury had 15x6 std and 15x7 optional. Complete with pentastar stamp. Ive picked up several in the past few years. Make sure they all match, though as Ive found it's quite common to find a 6 mixed in with three 7s.

I've got four of those on the Town & Country I just bought. I didn't know they were worth anything.

I've got four of those on the Town & Country I just bought. I didn't know they were worth anything.
Let's see a pic of that T&C you just bought....I love those big Chryslers.

There are many all Mopar swap meets from now until late spring in the upper Midwest (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan & Indiana). Not sure about other parts of the country. Some folks complain about the prices being too high but they are not anywhere near the prices you see on Ebay. No, they won't be $5 but they won't be $600 either. There may be more than one vendor with the same parts and you can always negotiate with the seller face to face. The big plus is that you have the actual part right in front of you for a close inspection of part numbers, date codes etc.

IF anyone is interested...I have (4) 14X5.5 steelies... They fit a 9" hubcap...(1) 14X5.5 steelie that fits a 10" hubcap...(1) 14X5.0 steelie

I'll let them go $25.00 ea + shipping from 48433

Most are cleaned up and primed...(1) is factory black.

Thanks, Jim

Junk yard 5th Ave 15x7 $10. $25-$35 if it has a 'good' tire on it.

Exactly! From a junked 5th ave last year I picked up four 15x7.5" and two 15x5.5" for $8.75 each at my local Upullit There were no rigs or caps but 4 had good tires at an additional $18.75 each.

I was lucky I grabbed em when I did because I didn't even have them on my cart yet when I was offered $... I hadnt even paid for them yet! lol Two of the 15x7.5" and two of the 15x5.5" are on the Dart now with police caps :)

Damn! I'm doing some wheel measuring when I get home! :) I know the wagon has 15" wheels, but I don't know what the width is.

Auto Transport Service
Back