• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WPC Mopar Only show, July 26 2014, Parksville BC on Vancouver Island

70DartMike

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
I received the info from a friend about this show, and I'm spreading the word to fellow Islanders and anyone in BC and surrounding areas who are interested. Both the Beaver Lake Mopar show in Victoria and the Parksville Chrysler Mopar show are no longer happening, so an all Mopar show in Parksville this year should be a good turn out.

This is the info I received. It's actually in Coombs, which is a 5 minute drive outside Parksville.

Spread the word around.

- The Vancouver Island Region of the WPC Club is again hosting an All - Mopar Show July 26th in Parksville, BC. We would love for all of you to attend and please pass the information along.

As in previous years, this is a three day Meet and we will be having club members attend from BC, Washington, Oregon and probably Idaho. You are welcome to attend the full meet or simply attend the car show on July 26th.

Please see our web site for more details, http://clubs.hemmings.com/viwpc/meeting.htm

Cost to Register for the Meet is $30.00 and must be Pre-Registered by June 25th. If you wish to attend the Car Show only there is NO NEED to pre-register, just show up on July 26th at the Rodeo Grounds in Coombs with a $15.00 show fee. -

wpc_zpswvsqdhip.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back