• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 10.5" 4.354 Bearing retainer bellhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a bellhousing for my 68 Charger. I have a small bearing retainer tranny with the 4.354" hole, so the bellhousing has to be the small hole and for a 10.5" clutch. Basically from a 66-68 car steel bellhousing. Lemme know what you got. Located in Buffalo NY.

They do make different retainers to adapt that trans into other bell housings if you come across one with a different hole size. Just a fyi in case you didnt know.

They do make different retainers to adapt that trans into other bell housings if you come across one with a different hole size. Just a fyi in case you didnt know.

I am looking at Brewer's right now and see that. May be an option for me to buy a billet or cast retainer with the small bolt pattern and the 4.807" bigger OD. Thanks for the info man! Currently I have an aluminum bellhousing with the bigger hole and the 10.5" clutch so that may be an option.

Last edited:
Still looking for a steel bellhousing 10.5” clutch either size retainer hole works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back