• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 15" to 18" Wheels 69 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer136

Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking to buy a set of wheels for my 69 GTX looking for Magnums but would consider other wheels. Post a Pic if possible 15inch to 20inch considered . Thanks car is green

I ordered a set of Magnums from Summit last week and got the 15-7s in two days and got the 15-8s in seven days if you want new ones. They sorta have not been available for months in many sizes. Good luck

I ordered a set of Magnums from Summit last week and got the 15-7s in two days and got the 15-8s in seven days if you want new ones. They sorta have not been available for months in many sizes. Good luck
Are the chrome or polished. Im looking for a chrome set.

They are chromed steel wheels from vender Wheel Vintiques. I think there are some vendors that produce polished aluminum Magnum 500 wheels, but not sure who.

I had 18" on a '69 base model white RR. It worked ok visually primarily due to the pearl white paint. It looked silly on my green '69 GTX. It's funny. But GTX looked much better with standard 15" Rally style rims.

Sometimes "More" is actually less. JMO.

RoadRunner front quarter.jpg

I had 18" on a '69 base model white RR. It worked ok visually primarily due to the pearl white paint. It looked silly on my green '69 GTX. It's funny. But GTX looked much better with standard 15" Rally style rims.

Sometimes "More" is actually less. JMO.

View attachment 1155555

Thanks for the insight. I agree

I have 5 original Magnum GT wheels in VGC, 15"x7" I think. They look like standard cop car wheels, but with out the nubs for the dog dish hub caps. Same looking wheels that came on the Aspen Super Coupes (kind of hard to find) but I don't think they are 8" wide. I will PM you pics & more info if your interested. I am near Philly, Pa.

I will have pics & measurements by Sunday. I don't want to ship them because of shipping costs & it's just a big hassle for me, but if your close enough to me (I'm about a 40 min. ride from the Pa.- Delaware border of I-95 North) They may be worth the ride. I won't take less than $500 for all 5 though. Not cheap, but hard to find.

These are the wheels I have. They are 15" dia. X 7" wide. Price is firm.

DSC00820.JPG DSC00821.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back