• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wtb 1963 dodge polara 500 side trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 dodge 65

Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
hi all
looking for the top chrome on the driver side fender-also the top chrome on the drivers door
thanks

can you send me a photo of what your looking for please.i bought a 63 and have some extra parts
kevin
iowa
[email protected]
hi i will send pictures 10-21-afternoon have dr. appointment in the morning-
the drivers fender has a top and bottom chrome-i need the top one as it is longer than the bottom by about 1/2 inch
also the drivers door has two chromes as well-i need the top one and it goes the length of the door hope this helps let me know please thanks jack

hi
hope this helps-you can see in both pictures that i only have one chrome piece in each picture--i need the top chrome for the fender and door-the top chrome on the fender is longer than the bottom one -i need the top one that is longer(driver side fender) ---the driver side door i have the bottom one i need the top one as well(driver side door)
thanks for your time--any question please give me a call 859-277-1623--thanks jack

IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0911.JPG

well i think ive come up with drivers trim. Measures 55 3/4 length 7 /16 wide came off one of my front extra fenders i had. driver door still looking.

20201021_195438.jpg

you have same trim as mine .dont know if you can zoom in mine

20200922_174715.jpg

hi
thanks for getting back-yours looks some what different-mine is a 3 piece
yours looks like a one piece--while im at do --do you have a console door
let me know please thanks jack

IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0916.JPG IMG_0917.JPG IMG_0918.JPG

sorry it dint work out
nope just sold my console here few ago
good luck on your project

I have an NOS trim piece that the driver’s side mirror sits in. It slips into the front edge of the upper end of the driver’s door trim. My guess is that it’s used on the upper end models like the Polara or Polara 500. I’d take $100 for it plus shipping and I don’t have the original packaging for it.

8A021F8C-C31A-4A27-ACF8-5D0F3A528DD9.jpeg EC558076-DF00-4802-AA36-D8BA807F8DC6.jpeg

hi thanks for time-i have that trim piece already
if you know some one that that parts for a 63 polara 500 send them my way.

thanks for your time---jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back