• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB: 1967 Charger Grill Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmangarth

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the following:

- top driver side turn signal bracket that hold the turn signal in place and also connects to the top fender to fender plate across the radiator
- lower 2 piece grill plate that the lights and turn signals attach to
- lower driver side bracket that the lower 2 piece grill plate attaches to
- about to pull seats from car so I can rewire dash but noticed one seat was missing a post. I assume you just replace the post but don't know yet.

Here is what the lower 2 piece plate and the brackets looks like:

Need driver side bracket as I only have passenger
IMG_0733.JPG

Need driver side bracket that braces the light and turn signal support panel as I only have passenger
IMG_0779.JPG

Need both driver and passenger side light and turn signal support panels as mine appear to have been involved in a previous accident
IMG_0780.JPG

Last edited:
I should have all that. I can get pictures tomorrow.
Awesome! Digging under the dash and replacing the wiring while I find my parts so hopefully when I put it all back together I got no excuses.

Just checking. Did you locate those parts?

To be clear I've learned how to circle the parts so here is what I'm looking for

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

Corner pieces and nuts for crossmember. Do you just need the 2 in the center?

View attachment 1306085

Yay. So I need the entire lower crossmember and brackets that attaches it to the fenders. So you're showing the 2 pieces of the crossmember that the lights mount to that seem to overlap and connect together via a single nut. You also show the 2 brackets that mount the panels to the fender. I need all 4 of those pieces.

The center chrome piece that attaches to the crossmember would be a nice to have but might could make mine work if i do a little metal work. The other 2 pieces needed are those large brackets that connect to the top crossmember and also hold the top of the turn signal light in place.

Did that answer your question or were you talking about the 2 nuts? If the nuts I have them for the middle of the crossmember I think.

Last edited:
Okay. Thought you were looking for the hardware. I do have the lower crossmember and brackets. My lower chrome piece is pretty dinged up.

Okay. Thought you were looking for the hardware. I do have the lower crossmember and brackets. My lower chrome piece is pretty dinged up.
Do you also have those upper large brackets? And then let me know how much and how you can receive the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back