• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Coronet R/T interior door placards

OMHTCH

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
I am just about to finish up my interior and would love to find a set (or just 1) Coronet R/T door placards. If anyone knows who I could call or see's a set at a swap please grab them and contact me. I would love a set of them. Its one of my missing links.

Get a set of coronet 500 ones on the eBay (much cheaper)..they look exactly the same except the emblem says Coronet 500 not Coronet RT... and there is a guy on eBay as well who sells a reproduction of the little rt door emblem for like 40 bucks that you can glue on top of it. May be the easiest solution as the rt door emblem is near impossible to find for a resonabless price.

I suffer from the same. I did buy the last set of overlays. I have heard they look great! I am expecting 4, i may part with the others... Once i get thrm and install i can send you a pic...

Auto Transport Service
Back