• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB..1967 GTX FENDERS

rich hourigan

Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, im restoring my GTX and would like to upgrade my fenders, i have my originals but they are pretty rough, my body guy suggested i try to find some nicer pieces . so im looking for some real nice fenders. if you can help i would appreciate your time. im located in CT... thank you Rich

I have a passenger side fender for a 66 I'd sell but shipping is hard to figure. Its pretty much the same fender your body guy might have to fill the trim holes. I will check it out better and make sure its not rotted in the rocker area. Make me an offer. The driver side is bent up in the nose. But a good metal guy could fix it. Here are the pictures.
00T0T_aJL2i884nWm_1200x900.jpg

IMG_0649.JPG
00q0q_glS90CvTbG_1200x900.jpg

just advice, 66 and 67 aren't the same. the headlight bucket is also different.66 has one, 67 has two.

Ahh well thats good to know I looked up fenders and it said both years.

thanks Beep Beep for trying, much appreciated. im thinking someone must have a nice set or at least the driver side fender that they would let go, please let me know, ill check reply's regulary and often... Rich

Auto Transport Service
Back