• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 1971 Roadrunner Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh23t

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Looking for driveshaft 2996101 50.68 inches center of u-joint to center of u joint
71/72 b body power window regulators for rear, both sides
buddy seat and brackets/bolts good foam and plastic , i have new vinyl for it.
air grabber switch in working condition
Jack assembly
three two one eight six three three seven two nine
[email protected]

20200408_181409_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
What engine and axle combo do you have?

I had one of the those. I have the dual snorkel air cleaner from it. Let me know if you're interested.

Mine is an air grabber car, so it does not use the dual snorkel air cleaner. Thanks though.

Airgrabber switch can be found at a few restorations sites and also on Ebay. Do you need the whole jack assembly with a hook ? I have an assembly but no hook. The hook is almost impossible to find. There's a few that look close and unless someone see's the numbers they would probably wouldn't know it's not correct.

Airgrabber switch can be found at a few restorations sites and also on Ebay. Do you need the whole jack assembly with a hook ? I have an assembly but no hook. The hook is almost impossible to find. There's a few that look close and unless someone see's the numbers they would probably wouldn't know it's not correct.
I tried to send you msg, but your inbox is full....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back