• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb 315-325 1956-1958 hemi engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi#1

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a complete 315-325 hemi engine it came out of a d500 dodge truck. it was called the red ram or super power giant

315/325 hemi engine

I am looking for a complete 315-325 hemi engine it came out of a d500 dodge truck. it was called the red ram or super power giant

We we have a complete 1956 D500 Dodge engine for sale

You're getting your Hemi nomenclature confused. Red Ram and Super Red Ram were both Dodge engines. They came in both Poly and Hemi configurations. The Power Giant was the name for the Chrysler Hemis that were in the larger Dodge trucks like you are talking about. There was no Super Power Giant. And yes, I have a 56 331 Chrysler Firepower truck engine for sale. HemiHaines is also a great source.

I have two 1956 315 Red Ram hemi engines. They are very complete still together. I will PM you a phone number.

Both engines are still together. PM me a number and I'll send photos. Thanks, Richy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back