• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - 440 Fenderwell Headers - 63-65 B-Body

hogpowr

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm building a 64 Dodge 330 Straight Axle Gasser. I"m in need of some cool fenderwell headers. If anyone has anything for sale let me know!

Have ya looked at Hedman?

I've looked at most of the major Header companies. None of them advertise any fenderwell setups for B bodies. I found some hooker fenderwells, but they are for Baracudas / darts.. Not sure how much I would have to hack away at the base of firewall to get them to fit. I was hoping someone had a set they know fit B bodies.

Cleyon, I'm not sure I want the Try Y's.. but I will keep your info and contact you. I have a little more time to hold out, but I will need headers eventually for mock up.

Doug's has fender well headers for the 62-65 B Bodies, part# D440 or D440-R for the raw ones

I've looked at the D440. They don't look to be fenderwells to me.. I"m looking for the pronounced up and under set that exit right behind the front wheels. Hooker makes a set, but they are for darts and Baracudas.. Not sure they will fit mid 60s B body...

Check out the post in this section marked "63 Max Wedge Plymouth" by dodge41969
Looks like he has Doug's D440 fender well headers on his car.

Auto Transport Service
Back