• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 64/65 Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

64 Post

Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Would prefer a 64 Dodge 330 wagon due to the nice front clip and doors that I have stashed. A roller is preferred. My doors would work for a 64/65 Plymouth as well, but I don't have all the extra metal. Not interested in a 65 Dodge wagon.

I'm in the $2K-$5k range depending on condition. Looking for cars mainly West of Kansas City due to rust issues.

Will pay a 10% finders fee leading to purchase of the car. Will NOT pay for the phone number of a guy who knows a guy that's friends with a guy's uncle who may know where a car might be.

PM me here, please.

I have a bud who has Two wagons a 63 that's really clean and not sure of the other, yes in California but he's moving his shop to Georgia so maybe you guys could work something out ?

Going to Spring Fling in April so, yeah, something might work out... hopefully the other car is a Dodge.

Oops... just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. Mods, please move to correct forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back