• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 66 or 67 Belvedere / GTX Chrome strip above the door panel

Hemi 354

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

When upgrading my door panels on my 66 Belvedere II, I noticed that one door had a chrome strip above the door panel and the other one did not. I need to see if anyone may have this strip (see photo). It is held on with 4 screws, 39" long and sets right on top of the door panel. I am open to buying both sides. Hopefully, someone may have a set they would like to part with.

This is my right side door with that chrome strip as a reference.

Thanks
Rick

071.jpg

Same as a Dodge, correct? I think I have a pair.

I have no idea if Dodge and Plymouth are the same. However, I would suspect they are. I hope someone chimes in to clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

MMissle........if it measure about 39 1/2" long and has 4 screw holes.....I would think that it is the same. SURELY....they didn't alter everything between the Dodge and Plymouth. Can you please check and verify?

'66 and '67 Coronet use the same part - in fact, the entire door assembly (except the door card) is the same for both years and model lines.

Thank Patrick. I appreciate your thoughts and expertise on this small issue. It appears that my driver's side door was missing that piece and I wanted to put it back with the chrome strip on my Belvedere II.

Auto Transport Service
Back