• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: '66 Plymouth Belvedere II (or Satellite) Tail lights

Hemi 354

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
As age creeps up on some of these older cars, I find that I want to replace the tail lights and bezels for my '66 Belvedere II. The chrome look has started pitting and doesn't look as good as I want. Alternately, does anyone have any remedy for that pitting?

Really looking for anyone that may have a decent pair they would like to part with. Driver's quality or NOS preferred.

Thanks
Rick

354, Classic Industries has available new repops for the 67 GTX/Satellite, maybe for 66 but I think they are the same. 300 for the bezels and 160 sum for the lenses. I'm just throwing this out. Larry

Thanks Larry. I was able to find some bezels (used, but good) from a FBBO member. I will work on my lens and may get them saved.........if not, then it's off to either Classic Industries. I very much appreciate your reply,

Thanks
Rick

A guy on the forum has lots of 66/67 Satellite parts
His name is Paris

Ski...I am hurt that you wouldn't mention me. Rick is getting the bezels for the rear from me. Just waitin' on the check and then I will ship them out. Paris huh??? Might have to hook up with them and see what they have in parts...cr8crshr/Tuck

354, Classic Industries has available new repops for the 67 GTX/Satellite, maybe for 66 but I think they are the same. 300 for the bezels and 160 sum for the lenses. I'm just throwing this out. Larry
The 66-67 lights are different and so are the fender extensions however you can interchange the whole unit but you need to swap out the trunk lid too for it all to match. 66 deck lid for 66 lights and 67 lid for 67 lights.

Hi Ski....Yes, I have contacted Bill and will be getting his 66 Bezels.

Cranky....I do have a 67 deck lid on my 66 Belvedere and have 66 tail lights. Although it's not quite right, I don't want to have to re-invent the wheel and put on a new deck lid. My biggest problem would be matching the paint as I purchased this car from a guy in St. Louis and it was painted a few years ago. Paint codes were not available.

66 Belvedere II.jpg

Hey Cranky, I was not aware that the bezels on the 66 and 67 are different. I learn something every day! 354 if your checking I am sorry for giving you the wrong info. Larry

I have complete bezel,lenses and quarter extensions for the 66 as well. Cranky is correct the 67' is all different.

Auto Transport Service
Back