• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 68-70 B body power window regulators - rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

70gtx440dana

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend. He is needing quarter window power regulators for a 68-70 B body hardtop. Prefer with working motors. PM me know if you can help. Thanks! Joe

B body power regulators are getting about as hard to find as hens teeth. Nu-Relics is making aftermarket power regulators for the 68-70's. My car had Manual windows so I bought their power window setup. Cost was about a grand but they work well and don't need relays to run them. If you friend is not into numbers matching, it is another avenue if you can't find some used factory parts.

Back in the 90’s I built a full set of B body convertible power window regulators.. They are still working today...
Pretty easy really..
You start with the standard B body regulators and a set of C body power regulators... Lots of years used the same parts
You use the arms from the B body regulators & the mounting plate, gear, spring, center post & motors from the C body regulators...
Originally the center post is swaged to keep all the parts together..
Grind away the Swage to disassemble, swap parts as needed. Then a couple tack welds to keeps it together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back