• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB. Bracket 19-48-46 with bushing 19-48-50 - trans linkage brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
maybe I posted this in the wrong place ?? thread disappeared !

I need 19-48-46 with the bushing 19-48-50

Fforum%2Findex.php%3FPHPSESSID%3D7oqsk66qj0u5pc6t7p5ulagpt6%26action%3Ddlattach%3Btopic%3D101945.jpg

This is what I got.

I think it's small block but might work if the locating tab is cut off.

No bushing, though.

Sigh.

20220223_121821.jpg

let me check 1 other place and i will let you know

19-48-46 is the same number for two different brackets, one at the trans and one on the frame. I have the one on the frame with the bushing. Can get pics when I get home from work if that's the one you need.

19-48-46 is the same number for two different brackets, one at the trans and one on the frame. I have the one on the frame with the bushing. Can get pics when I get home from work if that's the one you need.
thanks,
I need the side that bolts to tranmission

yes that is 1 that bolts to trans and the notch at bottom goes over nipple on trans to keep it from moving.

Looks too small and doesn't have pressed in stud

if you're talking about the trans side

per web site ..

reproduction gearshift bell crank transmission bracket used on column shift cars with 727 automatic transmission. Also used on all 1970 e-body 727 automatic transmission equipped transmission cars whether console or column shift ( for the ignition safety lock out linkage). the bracket mounts to the left side of the transmission and supports the torque shaft that connects linkage from the steering column to the transmission.

There you go.

There are 2 different heights, I think one for 727 and one for 904. Can’t remember which is which.

E709D88D-9777-49B5-918F-6C68274045CB.jpeg

The 904 one has a locating tab and the stud to bushing hole is offset some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back