• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB C-body Rear Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernman

Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys, I'm looking for some rear brakes from any C-body car. I'm wanting to update my '63 Belvedere with some 11x3 in drums if I can find them. Good, rebuildbable, used parts OK.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks !

Southernman

From what I know from my 70 300, the only 3 inch wide brakes were up front, and, they were ordered as HD brakes -- didn't come stock. Out back they were 2 3/4 or 2 7/8 wide (still big).

My 67 Monaco 500 had 2.5 by 11 rear brakes. I have a pair of 11 inch rear plates.

1963 CHRYS. PRODS. Brakes

I have everything you could possibly want BRAND NEW for this vehicle. The single Master Cylinder for Manual & Power Brakes & the Dual 4 wheel drum conversion Master Cylinder. I have all the brake shoes, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, wheel bearings & seals, emergency brake cables, and all the BRAKE DRUMS -- BRAND NEW ALL......

The standard '62 - '64 in "B" Body is 10" x 2 1/2" Front & Rear ---
"C" Body used 11" x 3" in the Front & 11" x 2 1/2" in the Rear -- and I have all of those components, including DRUMS, ALL BRAND NEW ALSO.....

Only a RARE "C" Body -- Police & Ambulance -- used 11" x 3" in the REAR -- and I have 1 pair only N.O.S. REAR HUB & DRUM ASSEMBLIES for that application -- but those REAR HUBS & DRUMS are the old "keyway" style...

Best to call me always --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - xxxx.... New York...

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back