• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND WTB defrost vent hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokinnjokin

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a single piece of hose for my '67 satellite front defrost vent. everywhere I have seen that sells are kits. Yes I have tried locally at auto parts shops and it is both the wrong kind of hose and they refuse to sell me anything but the entire length.
If you have a length of 2-1/4 correct (doesn't have to be oem, just the right type not corrugated plastic) hose I would love to buy it from you.

My wife just went thru knee replacement surgery, and I am her round the clock caregiver as she is now almost completely bedridden. Lots of medical appointments and physical therapy.

Any incentive I had for going out to the garage and going through parts in the few moments I have available to find what is probably a low profit item I could sell just evaporated with your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back