• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB: Front fenders for a 1970 Coronet/Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemirunner

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Looking for front fenders for a 70 coronet/super bee.
Thanks,
Hemirunner

We have some nice west coast rust free. You wont like the price but will love the parts. Pm if you need more info.

I have 2 passenger side fenders. I can send pics if you have a e-mail.

Dave

X2. I know a guy who has a set. He wants $1200 for them.

We have some nice west coast rust free. You wont like the price but will love the parts. Pm if you need more info.

Have several. Actually even have one oem actual superbird one. Left. All the others, like 6 or 8, will range from real nice to very nice. Worst one has some rust and seperation on the inner brace. Rest are very good shape. $350-600. DO have a pair that need the area around the side markers repaired/replaced. The rest of them is decent. $200 each on them. Some if not all have had some minor work done on them all ready but nothing extensive. Will be bringing two nice sets to Indy for sale. Are you going there?

Have several. Actually even have one oem actual superbird one. Left. All the others, like 6 or 8, will range from real nice to very nice. Worst one has some rust and seperation on the inner brace. Rest are very good shape. $350-600. DO have a pair that need the area around the side markers repaired/replaced. The rest of them is decent. $200 each on them. Some if not all have had some minor work done on them all ready but nothing extensive. Will be bringing two nice sets to Indy for sale. Are you going there?
Which way are you going up to Indy? I could meet you there or somewhere on the way. I would like to see some pictures of what you have if that's possible.
Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I could meet you in St. Louis. That would save me from driving to Indy and back.

I have a nice pair of rust free 70 coronet fenders. I was just about to list them. Pm me if interested. They are located in Silver Spring, Maryland

Thanks
Steve

I have a right front that needs a little work, no dents, was on 440 so has holes for chrome molding that have been welded. but need finished. Also had rust at bottom, has patch welded in. $250.00 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back