• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Rear bumper gasket 73 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineman

Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for the rubber part on a 1973 Roadrunner that goes between the rear bumper and the deck lid.

Thanks

Jay

For the center piece, Call Restoration Specialties', I got two from them a few years back, they were selling them for $40 bucks when I got them back in 2013. http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

The ones for the ends of the bumper are expensive, there was guy selling them on Ebay for almost 200 bucks, but I needed a set so bought one a while ago, and they are pretty nice.

I have a used set of the end pieces. However they would need work. LMK if you're interested via PM and can go more into detail.

Very hard to find pieces and I've seen people restore them to some what satisfactory appearance considering there's no new ones out there w/o having to pay an arm & a leg for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back