• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- trunk lock, key,

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:03 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the whole thing. I some how lost mine somewhere. Send pix and or PM me

Thanks

I agree with aftermarket. But I replaced my trunk stuff from CI and believe it or not it went in great and works perfectly. Maybe I got lucky!

I need the lock part or "hook" that bolts to the underside of the trunk as well. Not sure of the official name of it. The whole thing. Also, I'm not real happy with the aftermarket stuff lately. I don't know how many times had to return because of fit, finish, broke, etc, etc
Ah, got ya!

They do make that now too (not sue if they have it for the 71 B-bodies or not).

.....I need the lock part or "hook" that bolts to the underside of the trunk as well.....

This??

If so I have one.

hgdkbh; oeh.jpg

I think I have the keyed lock, but it is off a 69.
locks.jpg

That's off of a '71, right? Do you have everything else? I'd rather have everything original instead of getting repopped just because of the bad luck in my other post. Also needing tail light lenses as well.

Yes '71 in the pic above. I do have one but not from a '71 but it's the same latch used on several different Mopars. They may differ in some appearance details but perform the same job. As for a trunk lock cylinder I do have one from a '66 B Body which uses the same "U" shaped clip to secure it to the trunk lid like the '71s do. However the bar might be different but those are interchangeable. And I do have the striker bar as well.

Not sure if you want to go this route but LMK if you're interested so I can gather up all of the parts and some take pics.

'68 Charger, check your PM please

Auto Transport Service
Back