• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Used TTI headers for 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjohnson426

Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Wanted used TTI headers for 440, 2" tubes, preferably for 67-70 B body, any coating or bare.

I'll keep you posted. Have a set of those, thermal coat in & out, on my 65. Some stains, one dent on lh side from me to clear a new pittman arm. Used one ball peen to hit another to lessen the coating damage. I'm putting a new Indy low deck aluminum wedge in it and have to get a different set of headers to clear the aluminum block and the low deck changes. I'm an hour NE of San Diego.

OK, let me know. I'm looking for a set I can add O2 bungs on the primaries to use for a dyno, so they don't need to have any coating, or if they have coating I can sand it off where I need to weld. Preferably 2" primaries.

The set I have are the 2" X 3 1/2" collector. When I get the new set I'm going uncoated to punch in sensor bungs too plus fit around k-frame, stirring etc.

Bump - just checking to see if anyone has a set or knows of a set for sale?? Almost any condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back