• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB V-8 K-Member 69 or Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernman

Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys, I'm looking for a late 60's or early 70's V8 K-member to do a swap on a 63 Plymouth Belvedere.

Anybody got a decent on lying around ? If yes, PM me with price and shipping.

Also note that UPS will ship a K-member cheap - if you thoroughly wrap it in cardboard and close it up with glass (clear) tape. I've shipped many that way in the past and it's the cheapest way to do it.

thanks,

Southernman

How about a 68 Coronet 500 smallblock k-member? I just bought the car and havn't started stripping the car yet so if you are not in a hurry i'll take $100 plus shipping. I'm located in south GA.

PM sent....but you know there's break point in the design between a 69 and older and the 70 and up for the sway bar? You can't use the 70 up sway bar on the 69 down....

man are you going to like this swap,late model headers and oil pan and disk brakes cheap,if you cant find one,let me know,i owe you,mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back