• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTS Complete Rear Mount Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet5ltr

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Engine is getting replaced by a 470-500ci (400 low-deck) stroker or 493 RB, unfortunately, time to let this go to purchase the stroker kit. I have 300+ post thread on theturboforums, working this combination out. I've ran boost on 10:1 (static) cast hypereutectic pistons with pump 93 since 2013, I ended up wiping a camshaft lobe and simultaneously cracking the #4 piston recently, didn't know the piston was cracked until the valve train knock continued after my new camshaft broke in (new cam broken in, zero miles, install and go). You will get literally every part required, from the fuel system, to the oiling system that's currently on my car to run this turbo. My friend ran 10.5 first time off the trailer @ 8# with a near identical rear-mount setup and engine combo, that was on pump gas. Ran mid-6's in the 1/8 when he ran it up to 12# on race fuel. My combo was never taken to the track. Take a look online, there are no turbo kits available for these older Mopars. They are getting more and more popular as even the TV show House of Muscle on Motor Trend featured a rear-mount turbo Belvedere making 1,600HP. This has virtually all the guesswork taken out, I spent 6-months researching before my very first purchase. You can make power to 6,000 RPM with this turbo on a big-block, stock cubes work best (400 would be perfect), would run out of steam early on a 500ci engine; but would rotate the Earth with instant torque prior to that. There are guys running in the low-9's, high-8's running this very same turbo on small-blocks. Price out these parts new, my asking price is well-beyond reasonable.

346q848.jpg

Extreme Velocity Pro 4150 Carb Hat (+ Spectre for low-hood clearance)
CSU 750 Blow Through Carb
440 Valve Covers w/ oil return fitting
440 (factory electronic) Locked Distributor
Borg Warner S475 T6 1.10ar Turbo
Lunati Custom Solid Lifter Turbo Camshaft & Lifters - Nitrided - .526/.546 - 235/243* - 115 LSA
Aeromotive BRFPR w/ AN fittings and Aeroquip hose
2x Walbro GL392 fuel pumps
Air-to-water intercooler, 5-gallon custom ice tank with rule2000 pump, and heat exchanger
K/N filter w/ clamp, V-clamps, Charge tube coupler w/ T-bolts, 5" down pipe
8, 10, 12 AN Aeroquip fuel line.
Every imaginable AN fitting.
MSD Boost Timing Master + MSD 6AL (I will include this, personally I would go MSD 6530)
AEM Uego Wideband + 02 Sensor
Dynotune Boost Gauge
2x autometer 2 1/16 cups
Turbo mesh heat shield
T6 Flange and tubing
Shurflo oil return pump
RPS 50mm BOV + stainless charge piping
Wyntonm 60mm wastegate + mechanical boost regulator
All required clamps, couplers, and hardware from RacePartsSolutions.com
Custom 2.5" hotside-3" coldside tubing, most of the hotside is wrapped and painted.

$2,750 + shipping/free pickup

Last edited:
Man that's a bummer now way you can complete the rebuild and keep your setup?

Do you still have this kit for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back