• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wwwhhhaaaattt ???

Cornpatch MO

Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Ever see this?......................................MO IMG_9593.JPGIMG_9581.JPGIMG_9579.JPGIMG_9594.JPG

I put one on my 62 Dart 330 years ago. I'm thinking of doing it to my 440.

330 years ago?? Wow.

Anyway, gotta pursue those police with some thin'!

Of course I had to go there! ;)

I`ve never seen those valve cover decals before. Very cool!

I put one on my 62 Dart 330 years ago. I'm thinking of doing it to my 440.

Kelly, are you old enough to remember when that aftermarket hood scoop was the 'IN" thing?

- - - Updated - - -

I`ve never seen those valve cover decals before. Very cool!
Glad you like them, as they are my own design.. Back in the 60's the cop engines had no valve cover designations. I will post a few more pics later so you can see the method behind the madness 8-).................................MO

Why does this not show up in the "New Posts"..............................MO

Have I been banned from the "new posts" on this thread? That is where I go everyday to see all the posts together.
Maybe it is because of my hood bubble ??? 8-) ...............................MO

The car I put it on was a 62 Dart 330 back in 66. I put a 426 in it and beat just about every thing I ran against. I was 16 at the time.

Now my curiosity is really kicking in. I would be interested in seeing all of the mopar factory valve cover styles that show a "script" of some kind. Is there a thread that covers that anywhere? Anyone have a collection of such things?

I was referring to the engine and not the decals.

Yes, thank you for the link. I had a similar publication sent to me from a law enforcement magazine for a 1965 Dodge 880.............................MO

- - - Updated - - -

The car I put it on was a 62 Dart 330 back in 66. I put a 426 in it and beat just about every thing I ran against. I was 16 at the time.
Yes , it is from that time period that I am trying to re-create..Thanks.......................................MO

- - - Updated - - -

Now my curiosity is really kicking in. I would be interested in seeing all of the mopar factory valve cover styles that show a "script" of some kind. Is there a thread that covers that anywhere? Anyone have a collection of such things?
I don't recall any of the blue engines ever having a valve cover decal. Maybe the first was the orange Max Wedge?..........................MO

Steve - you need one of these signs.

mkGgxYfELxDeRm9atAEIHNQ.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back