• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

xhd springs

cwhubb

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
does anybody know how many leafs are in the passenger side of the xhd spring pack?

How about the super stocks? the reason I ask is an old timer (80yrs) who is a mopar guy and was deep into drag racing b bodies, mentioned using 9 leaf springs on the passenger side, anyone hear of this? maybe they were c body springs

I know that my 69 GTX, purchased new, had a different number of leafs, left / right, however I believe it was not the entire leaf but rather a "half leaf" from the axle mount forward, thereby acting as a "traction device" during hard acceleration.

I confirmed thru the General Spring site: driver had 6, passenger had 7 leafs. Makes sense as the car torques.

my car has the 7/6 leaf set up, the 8 3/4 was switched out for a dana 60 maybe the springs that come with the 60 are the beefier ones

I installed new xhd springs 4 or 5 weeks ago.... and yes 6 leafs on the Driverside 7 on the passenger side. The car is much stiffer now !

Greeetings Juergen

if its a pretty much stock engine xhd works fine on the street

Auto Transport Service
Back