• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

XS29V0G105732 build sheet for sale eBay *Not Mine*

moparsaver

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Anyones? :praying:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-1970...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

CC652AA1-6E5B-42EA-9785-5626ECC5F470.jpeg
81CFDF08-AA42-4E34-A9CA-2A90755E8E6D.jpeg

If the car is still around, it is a pretty nice ride looking at the options listed.

D

It's not mine, that is one of the first V code Charger R / Ts built, mine was built on the last day of Charger production for 1970, July 10th. Mine could be the last 70 V code Charger R / T built.

Actually, in my opinion, not a Bad Price to pay!
I'd pay $200 for my build Sheet!
(I have my 70 Superbee sheet BTW)

if that's your car
& you had to have it
or want the original Build Sheet

you'd "possibly" do/buy it too

I have mine
I've been lucky too, most all my MoPars still had them
usually still under the rear seat or where it was supposed to be

not sure what I'd pay
if I actually needed it

I had a few that were in cars that weren't from that car
I advertised & gave them to the owners of the cars, free
if they wanted it

some weren't always in very good shape
but they belong with that car, not my car or me

it's the right thing to do (not about the $$$)

B5 Blue car no vinyl roof, blue interior, blue pinstripe... I think the blue V code out of Washington has a vinyl top...

Is it of any use other than a conversation piece if not had by the owner of that car, assuming the car is still around?
If I had that build sheet and by some miracle I found the owner of that car, id gladly give it to him and wouldn't want money. A bottle of good wine, some fresh baked cookies would be ok.

Irritates me a little to see this stuff for sale. They also have a fender tag for sale. Someone took two fender tags off my cars. These things should be given to the rightful owners IMO. Or at least for a modest finders fee. Not starting a fight but giving an opinion. I always look thinking that the ones taken from my cars will show up for sale. If your storing a car outside (or in a car port) Take them off for safe keeping because they will come up gone.

While I agree, if it was for my V code Charger, I would have to pony up. The seller is only fishing for one buyer and that is the owner of the car. Ever since the cars became valuable, people have been holding documentation, and matching numbers engine blocks and transmissions hostage! It sucks!

I have no idea if the car still exists or not though. I have owned this build sheet for a few years now. No need for me to hold onto it at this point in time. I would just rather have the money right now. Rare opportunity to own this build sheet. Stuff like this rarely comes up for sale here on eBay.

This guy either is lying, or picked it up from a previous owner or someone who worked on the car, or part of the car. These sheets don't just fall out of the car. It was removed by either an owner or restorer...or someone working on the seats at least.

Barry, over at the Hamtramck Historical site has reunited hundreds of pieces of documentation with the current owners, all at no charge.

If I had it in my possession and was able to find the current owner of the car I would give it to them at no charge.

Auto Transport Service
Back