• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

XV Motorsports?

pturner

Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact XV Motorsports for two weeks by phone messages and emails. No response, no not none. I am wanting their B Body Frame Connectors and tube radiator support. i got one email from a person Scott Landis but that was two weeks ago.
Anyone have any info on them? are they still in business? about to not be in business? super slow to respond?
i have found the frame connectors from another seller US Car Tool, but they are $40 more than the XV Motorsports.
Any other successful sources you have found?
thanks for your info
Pat in Tennessee
One owner 68 Roadrunner (at the soda blast shop this week)

I tried calling on a monday and got no answer, so I called the next day and some gal answered. This happened 2 weeks in a row, so maybe they are closed on mondays

I personally don't care for xv motorsports one bit. Had nothing but bad experiences with them. I used their frame connectors and tube radiator connector as well as inner fender braces on a 72 cuda I was building a while ago. The inner frame connectors fit fine and were the only part from them I approved of, due to the fact that it would have been harder to make that then the others. The frame connectors were quite generic and by the time I was finished fitting them (cutting and checking over and over again) I think I could have made my own set and saved a lot of money. As for the tube radiator support I wasn't that impressed with that either. Also something that could be made very easily. Plus XV's customer support is horrible! I called about the fitment issues I was having with some of their parts and got the complete run around for weeks on end. Not only that but one of the people that answered the phone after I talked to them about it, called me a jerk!

Needless to say I would never buy a never part from them.

Can't go wrong with USCartool connectors. Good support and outstanding
Product.

magnumforce is who i used for my frame connectors, forward struts, tubular k member and 4 link rear end.

extremely helpful and i live in australia, they called me up long distance to check how i was going. always available to help out etc etc.
they are the best IMO i have had bad experoences and terrible customer service with XV and reilly motorsports.

good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back