• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard Sale Find of the Day!!!

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Bought for one dollar!

Anyone else find any treasures car related?

322371DD-2F74-47DF-B755-3B444D947FAF.jpeg D02B784B-70A0-49AE-9791-F9452F423EEB.jpeg

Growing up my mom would take me to garage sales every Saturday morning. It was a great way to spend time with her and find "treasures"! I was in Orlando visiting clients last year and out of the corner of my eye I saw something orange driving by a garage sale. I stopped to take a look and it was the top of a six pack air cleaner. The guy had a garage full of parts including engine, trans, exhaust etc etc for a 70 Charger project that never happened. He was just clearing out his garage...needless to say we made a deal on the whole lot and an hour later I had a uHaul trailer full of parts!! I think this was my best garage sale story :)

IMG_4997.jpg
IMG_4998.png
IMG_5005.jpg
IMG_5007.jpg
IMG_5008.jpg

Growing up my mom would take me to garage sales every Saturday morning. It was a great way to spend time with her and find "treasures"! I was in Orlando visiting clients last year and out of the corner of my eye I saw something orange driving by a garage sale. I stopped to take a look and it was the top of a six pack air cleaner. The guy had a garage full of parts including engine, trans, exhaust etc etc for a 70 Charger project that never happened. He was just clearing out his garage...needless to say we made a deal on the whole lot and an hour later I had a uHaul trailer full of parts!! I think this was my best garage sale story :)

View attachment 640399 View attachment 640400 View attachment 640401 View attachment 640402 View attachment 640403
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

View attachment 640399 View attachment 640400 View attachment 640401 View attachment 640402 View attachment 640403

I hate you!:lowdown:

Nice find. I just bought myself one of these....
https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/ino-5568/overview/
View attachment 640395

Have yet to test it out....another week I reckon. :bananadance:

For the last 30 years I have be getting by with this primitive one... Optilux
View attachment 640396
I bought the exact same one earlier this year. I love it!!

I just treated myself to a new Innova Pro light after my 25 year old Craftsman gave up the ghost.

View attachment 567654

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MIvZDC89WK2QIVQrXACh2x3gABEAQYAiABEgIhB_D_BwE

Every time we drive by yard sale it feel like I'm missing out on something, the old lady hates yard sale her mom used to have them all the time when she was younger, not sure why she would care always had her head down looking at her phone anyway.

I bought the Cragar wheels that I still have today back in like 1985 before I was even old enough to drive for $75.00 for the set at a local flea market I was at with my parents. Didn't know anything about back space or offsets. Still look good today.

IMG_20140928_171443_835.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back